Wednesday 12 July 2017

Christmas in the Summer with Imagination Crafts

Before I start, I hear the groans....it's that word....Christmas. Now I have a quick question...do any of you crafters actually start making your Christmas cards this early? I know we are supposed to get organised, but do any of us actually do this? I have never managed it so far! This year however, I knew I would have to make some projects early, as Imagination Crafts sent me a box of goodies to make samples with for the Hochanda Christmas week. Here are the projects that I made, in case you managed to get hold of the some of the products before they flew out of the door!!!









That's it for Christmas at present, back to normal now!

See you soon
Love
Martina
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger